Tonight

I'm gonna try to order some stuff in my room - it's pure chaos here.
Maybe organise a raid for the kids and then...i'm just gonan do what i promised myself i'll do.

I'm, gonna lay down in my room, turn the music loud, and listen to Dishwalla - Pet Your Friends album.
Why?
Because was one of the first slow grungish bands i fell in love with, especially this album, because it depicted a very nice period of my life and because later on it let me fell what i thought/think is love.
So ..for all the smiles i had and still have i'm gonna make it again a beautiful moment.
And i'm gonna continue with 2 other albums : Dishwalla (can't wait for surrender the crown) and Opaline.

And i think i'm gonna fall to sleep on INXS.

Promised i'd do this no matter what and especially after i managed to wipe out every dark feelings i had and managed to keep the beautiful ones in that special place they've always been.

Comments

Popular Posts